Obtain a Quote
Our online policy automatically provides cover of up to £1 million, if you require cover in excess of this please email us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 993 6745. Policy includes a £250 excess.
Please have to hand the information detailed below before you fill in your online quote
Please note you are not immediately committed to buying a policy and can return to your quote at any time to complete the process.
- You must read and understand your role as an executor.
- This policy is for non-professional lay executors/administrators.
- You must have become an executor or administrator within the last six months.
- The date when you actively took up the role of executor. This is normally the same as the date of death of the person who owned the estate you are managing – unless you have been appointed as an administrator or executor at a later stage.
- The value of the estate you are managing. You’ll need to know how much the whole estate is worth.
- A valid email address and other contact details. This is so we can send your policy documentation to you.
- The full name and title of the deceased. This will be the estate owner. We will also need the main correspondence address.
- The names and contact details for any additional executors. One policy can cover up to four executors, so it’s a good idea to have their details to hand if required.
What Does Our Executors Insurance Policy Offer?
Protection against errors made during probate
Legal expenses cover
An 18 month policy with cover of up to £1,000,000
Covers up to four executors
The cost of the policy can be covered by the estate as a legitimate legal expense, so you pay nothing.